Joining Forces to Serve
Investors and Advisors
OppenheimerFunds and The Carlyle Group formed a joint venture1 with one simple goal: to provide investors with access to products that were previously available only to institutions. The venture combines Carlyle’s global investing reach and expertise with OppenheimerFunds’ broad product structuring and distribution capabilities.
Both companies are known for client-centric missions: at Carlyle, “Invest wisely. Create value.” and at OppenheimerFunds, “The Right Way to Invest.” We have more than 90 years of combined experience and, in that time, have individually demonstrated investing acumen, earning the trust and respect of clients around the world. With this joint venture, we are bringing together dedicated resources, well-honed risk management skills, and an absolute commitment to governance, oversight, and investor advocacy to deliver unique products to a discerning audience.
1. OC Private Capital is a U.S. registered investment adviser formed as a joint venture between affiliates of OppenheimerFunds and The Carlyle Group.
AUM: $229 billion
Global Credit AUM: $57 billion
AUM: $212 billion
Global Credit AUM: $37 billion
- Joint portfolio allocation advisory committee
- Exemptive relief for co-investment
- $100 million Sponsor contribution2
- Each firm focusing on its area of expertise
- Best in class client servicing platform
- Aligned interests to serve investors
Source: OC Private Capital is a joint venture formed in 2017 between affiliates of OppenheimerFunds and The Carlyle Group. The Carlyle Group AUM shown as of September 30, 2018 and the OFI Global AUM shown as of October 31, 2018. (2) Targeted OFI and Carlyle Capital Contribution.